Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Monday 8 October 2018

    #31DaysOfHalloween - Week 1

    Hey lovelies! Just a little post about an update on the 31 Days Of Halloween Challenge! For those who don't know, this challenge is popular amongst makeup lovers all over the world! It involves uploading a Halloween inspired makeup look every single day of October, I've been working on my content for this since the start of September and to tell you the truth I've got rid of half of the content I've created because I'm such a perfectionist.

    But here's all the content from Week 1! Including a YouTube tutorial on Day 7's look.

    DAY 1


    DAY 2


    DAY 3


    DAY 4


    DAY 5


    DAY 6


    DAY 7


    There's all the catch up for Week 1! It would mean the world to me if you checked out my first youtube video and if you want to follow my #31DaysOfHalloween challenge this month the link to my Instagram is here. Are you planning on any Halloween inspired looks this year? Have you already done some Let me know in the comments! See you in the next post..

    Rebecca x







    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig