Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Wednesday 24 August 2016

    Happy Birthday To My Blog!


    On the 28th July 2016 my blog turned one years old! It's incredible how fast this year has gone and looking back to when I first started has made me realise how much I have learnt. 

    To celebrate my blogs one year anniversary I decided to go for a new look and got a new template from Pipdig. As the year has gone on my pictures, types of posts and the way I write my posts has changed and that's why I wanted to change the way my blog looks to what style was in my head. 

    As this year has gone by what I post and how my blog looks has just fell into place and I feel as though I have definitely found my feet. Blogging for a year has definitely made me learn so much and I'm sure I've got much more learning and growing to do as a blogger as well!

    Hopefully this next year will be even more exciting and insightful as the last! Let me know how long you've been blogging and how much you've learnt in the comments! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    8 comments

    1. Congrats on your first year of blogging, you're doing so well and I always love your photography! I've been looking at Pipdig templates for ages now, he's supposed to be amazing! x

      Beauty with charm

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Awh thank you so much! I love yours too I'm always flicking through your Insta!haha and they're so good and so easy to install you can change little things as well which is why I like them x

        Delete
    2. Congratulations on a year of blogging! I used to use a template by Pipdig and they are really good, love the layout! xo

      Anika | anikamay.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much! And I felt like it needed a change, glad you like it! Thanks for your comment!x

        Delete
    3. Congratulations! The new look is great!

      xo, Liz
      http://lipstickandconfetti.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Congrats on reaching a big milestone! You have an amazing blog. <3

      Nicole | In The Life of NM

      ReplyDelete

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig