Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Tuesday 23 August 2016

    Kiki Health Alkaline Infusion Powder - The Beauty Elixir


    This is rather a strange post to write and definitely something I wouldn't normally do but I was so intrigued by this little sample I received in my Cult Beauty order a while ago. It's a sample of the Kiki Health Alkaline Infusion Powder (otherwise known as the Beauty Elixir!) so I saw the words beauty elixir and I was like okay this sounds up my street!

    The Beauty Elixir is described as a high-potency antioxidant-rich, therapeutic beauty supplement that encourages healthy and vibrant skin from within. And you all know as soon as I read that sentence I was in.

    The prime ingredient is the bamboo powder which is rich in silica which is great for rebuilding hair, skin and nails by building collagen in the body. I did not know any of this until I read the back of the card, you learn something new everyday!

    So you mix two teaspoons of the powder with 200ml of water and then drink and reap the benefits. I had mine with hot water because I like a hot drink in the morning, but you can have it with cold water or you can also add it to your green juices and smoothies too! 

    The taste was amazing it was lemony but also tasted like sweets too! 

    Obviously I've only tried a satchet so I doubt I'll be seeing any instant results but I definitely will be purchasing a tub at some point because I really love the idea of this products and I'm intrigued what it can do for me. 


    This is made from 100% raw ingredients and it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is naturally free from gluten and wheat!

    Let me know if you've tried this or received it in your Cult Beauty order! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig