Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Monday 18 July 2016

    ProBlo CurlMe Review

    Happy Monday! If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen that just before I went away I was very kindly sent this beautiful package from ProBlo. I love big bouncy hair so I was super excited to give these a go!

    The CurlME set comes with 2 small, 2 medium and 2 large barrels, a handle, 6 clips and a cute little travel bag. The products feel of good quality and well made!

    I started off by sectioning my hair and then attaching the handle to any barrel. Using my hairdryer on a low speed, high heat setting I went down the section of my hair with the "brush" and the dryer curling at the ends. I did this twice before rolling the hair up the barrel from the ends to the roots and further heating this with the hairdryer. I then attached a clip and pressed the button on the handle to release the handle from the barrel - super easy! 
    I then repeated this until my whole head was done, waited a while and then took them all out and here was my results!


    So what do I think?
    I found the set super easy to use and I loved the beachy waves I got from the barrels, the products are good quality too! However, I did find that even with hairspray my waves did drop quite quickly so next time I would leave these in much longer. Also, my hair is very thick and long so six barrels was not enough to cover my head so I did have roll some curls up and clip them to set without a barrel. 

    Let me know if you have tried the CurlME by ProBlo in the comments and be sure to check out their website too! See you soon! 

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    3 comments

    1. Your hair looks great!


      xo, Liz
      http://lipstickandconfetti.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. You have lovely hair naturally and the curls look great too :) Curlers remind me of my childhood and getting ready for Calisthenics dance concerts.

      www.thesundaymode.com

      ReplyDelete

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig