Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Tuesday 28 June 2016

    Holiday Haircare Holygrails


    Hello lovelies! In 3 days I'm jetting off to Alcudia for some sun and thought I'd do a series of holiday posts about beauty/makeup products I'll be taking with me! I have Holiday Haircare Holygrails, Holiday Makeup Kit and Holiday Beauty Essentials coming up in the next week so keep your eyes peeled for those! 

    It's no secret that the warm weather has got it in for our hair. It wants to make your hair frizzy and very Monica-esque when they go to Barbados!

    Also the sea and chlorine from the pool can dry out your hair so I've got a couple of products which help me sort out my hair and keep it looking non-frizzy when I go away. 

    I use the Aussie Reconstructor 3 Minute Miracle. I love the 3 minute miracles from Aussie, they smell good and they do the job. However, I don't use this as a treatment as such, I just replace my conditioner with this! My hair gets so dry during the day from the sun, sea, chlorine etc so all that moisture needs to be put back in. Hence why I use a treatment as a conditioner! After shampooing, I run this all over my hair then leave it in whilst I exfoliate etc and then rinse thoroughly. 

    Next up is the Mark Hill Miracoilous Moroccan Argan Oil. This is a product I use every time I wash my hair, holiday or not. I've gone through at least 6 of these as it's my favourite hair product ever. My hair is long and thick so my ends need a little bit of extra love. After my hair is washed and damp, I take 2 pumps of this (a little goes a long way) and rub it between my palms to warm up the product and run it through the ends of my hair. This product helps to keep my ends silky smooth and also makes my hair easier to style too. 

    My last holygrail product is L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray. This is my favourite hairspray I always have 2 or 3 of the huge cans in my bedroom as I go through so much of it! However, maybe taking one of the extra large cans away with me is too excessive, so I opted for a minature one! I use this to set my hair after styling whether its curly, straight or a slick back pony (get those baby hairs under control).

    That's it for my Holiday Haircare Holygrails I hope you enjoyed reading it! Let me know what your favourite products are in the comments below!



    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig