Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Wednesday 5 October 2016

    Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - Is It Worth It?


    Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. If you haven't heard of it - where have you been? Every man and his dog raves about this foundation and you know me, I had to get it! I've been using it for about a month now maybe a bit longer to let you all know if it's worth it or not!

    I'm in the shade 6 which is pretty much perfect for me it's a little bit lighter than my NARS foundation in Stromboli. They do a wide range of shades and they do olive undertones as well thank the lord!

    The finish of the foundation is demi-matte I would say, despite the name I wouldn't say it's that luminous. Granted, it's not a matte finish but I would love if there was a more of a glow in there. 

    Personally I don't think it lasts as long as me as other foundations that I have. But without comparing to other foundations and judging solely on this foundation alone it does last well. Just not as much as my others. 

    I love this foundation I'd say it's probably my second favourite out of all the foundations that I've tried (it still doesn't beat my favourite NARS All Day Luminous Weightless). I know that when I use Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation I can guarantee a full coverage finish and I know that it isn't hard work to apply or blend. 

    Have you tried this foundation? What's your opinion? Let me know in the comments below. See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig