Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Wednesday 31 August 2016

    My Favourite Foundation


    Hello loves! It occurred to me the other day that I've been using the same foundation near enough everyday for 2 months, and that speaks volumes to me. Usually I switch between a few but recently I've been attached to one which made me think is this my favourite foundation?

    As you can probably tell from the picture I'm talking about the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I first purchased this last winter in a search for an SPF free foundation as I was sick to DEATH of flashback on photos. But it seemed that people either loved this foundation or absolutely hated it. 

    and I did hate it.

    I was so used to using Estee Lauder Double Wear that I packed this on with a kabuki brush the same as I did with double wear. It looked cakey and it looked like I was wearing a mask (not glam). So it kind of stayed in my makeup drawer collecting dust for a while until I had a change of mind and thought about using a different brush. I used the MAC 188 brush to apply it which is a duo-fibre brush and thank everything that is good in the world because I'd found my true love. 

    What I love about this foundation is how you only have to use a small amount and it spreads so much across your face and it's full coverage too! It makes my skin look super healthy and radiant, seems to blur any imperfections and lasts all day long. Anytime I use another foundation it makes me realise how good this one is as for me nothing compares to it.

    I always order mine from feelunique.com as it is free delivery and you get super great samples too, they really are an amazing website!

    Let me know what your favourite foundation is in the comments and why you love it so much! See you soon!

    Rebecca x


    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig