Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Thursday 7 July 2016

    Holiday Beauty Essentials


    Good morning! Today is my final post in the holiday series and this is the Holiday Beauty Essentials. These are all the beauty related things I take away with me to get me through the week! 

    When going abroad SPF is major key. You don't wanna frazzle, you don't wanna burn and you don't want to damage your skin. I like this particular SPF because it's an oil so you don't have to spend ages rubbing in those pesky white marks like you do with other suncreams! Also this only needs to be applied once a day which is perfect for me as sometimes it can be difficult to remember to keep applying other creams.

    This is my favourite face wash so obviously I'll be taking it with me. After being in the sun all day I'll use this to remove all the SPF, sea and chlorine etc from my face to make sure nothing gets into my pores!

    The purpose of Bio-Oil is kind of an oil that you use for stretch marks, cellulite and uneven skintone on your face and/or body. However, I use it to remove my makeup! Somehow it does the job and takes everything away without me having to scrub away at my skin with a facial wipe. Also if my gel liner is drying out, I use a drop of this and let it soak into my liner over night and it's good as new when I come to use it next!

    For me, aftersun is aftersun and as a family we've always used Soltan so as I'm going away with my boyfriend this year this is the one I gravitated towards. I also picked one with a tan prolonger to keep my tan looking fresh. 

    Nothing too special about this product I just use this on my shoulders as they always burn when I go on holiday but the rest of my body I manage with SPF 20.

    I LOVE this perfume. Ever since I smelt it last year I've been in love and it's definitely a shame that it is only available in summer but hey ho what can you do! This is my first time purchasing this perfume and I've kept it in the box until I get on holiday to avoid using it! I wanted to have a new perfume to take away with me so that when I smell it in the future it will remind me of the time I've had. It smells of coconut which is the perfect holiday scent!

    It was only a few days ago when I tried this product for the first time and I was absolutely blown away. I am so picky when it comes to fake tan because all I want is something thats quick drying, not sticky and is dark. I just reached for this as I forgot I had it and decided to give it a go and boy was I impressed. It's dark, it dries quickly, it's an instant tan and it doesn't go patchy when fading! I'll definitely be taking this away with me to give my tan a bit of a boost if it needs it.

    The heat and air-conditioning when travelling can really dry out your skin so it's important to keep your skin hydrated. Take a look at my Skincare Routine post to see why I love this product.

    A new favourite of mine! I've been loving this recently and I can't stop using it! For more info on my opinions on this product, click here.

    I'm taking this away with me to test it out and see how I like it. I love taking miniatures away with me as they are perfect for travelling.

    Exfoliating Gloves.
    Exfoliating is so important. I exfoliate probably 3 times a week maybe even more because I hate the feeling of having like old skin? Is that how you put it? Exfoliating makes me feel so fresh and I find that the best way to exfoliate is with exfoliating gloves and they're dirt cheap! These ones are from Primark and you get 2 pairs for a £1 - bargain!

    That concludes my Holiday Beauty Essentials and my holiday series! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and the other two previous posts too. Let me know what your beauty essentials are in the comments below! See you soon.

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig