Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Friday, 2 December 2016

    Just to Update!

    Hello my lovelies! It occured to me that I alwayd talk about new products that I'm buying through hauls etc, and I always say that i'll let you know how I get on..but I never do! I thought these "Just to Update" posts might be a great way to have a little catch up every now and then. Just to let you know what's going on and what products I've been loving and how I feel about the ones I've been trying!


    I've actually been super busy lately. I'm currently working 5 days a week over Christmas and also attending my makeup course 2 days a week, which is why my blog has suffered. There's no excuses for letting it slip to the side but I need my 8 hours of sleep that's all I'm saying. Black Friday was definitely a great way of getting some nice products for me to try and also making me feel better by treating myself. 


    My body clock is all over the place at the moment so I've been really spending sometime pampering and unwinding properly on an evening, I find that it helps me to sleep better when I've been swapping between early shifts and late shifts. Part of what helps me unwind is candles and wax melts! I love the scents and the cosy lights! My favourite wax melts are actually a local business from near where I live. They're from Wax Melts by Francesca and they're hand poured wax melts with some really interesting scents! She makes loads of perfumed waxed melts such as Alien, Jo Malone etc I have Black Cherry but of course I want them all!

    Also I've been trying out the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm sample that I got in the Feel Unique Pic 'n' Mix Service! I've used about 7 times maybe and there's still some left! It's only a 5ml tub so a little goes a lot way! This product is to die for! The smell is absolutely beautiful and it cleanses the skin beautifully! This is enough to make anyone throw away all their makeup wipes!


    If you read my Look Fantastic November Sparkle Beauty Box you all know how excited I was to try the L'Oreal Mythic Oil! So I've been trying and testing it over the past month or so and I really like it (dare I say it's on the same level as my Liz Earle Botanical Hair Oil!) but the only thing that puts me off is the smell, it smells slightly like sawdust? It's not pleasant but I've never been able to smell it on my hair when it's dry, only when I'm applying it to my damp hair. 


    If you have me on Snapchat or you've seen my Instagram stories you will know how MAD I've been going for Kiko lately! I went into the store one day and got a few things and when I went home and tried them out I was absolutely blown away! So I went back and went a little crazy picking up loads of new things to try and one of my favourite products is these Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner. They have so many colours and I love wearing different colours and experimenting so I got quite a few! Here's a picture of me wearing the mint green one in my waterline! These are a great way to add colour to your makeup! 

    Have you been trying and testing any new products lately? What are you up to these days? Let me know in the comments below! I love catching up! See you soon!

    Rebecca x


    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig