Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Thursday, 8 December 2016

    Clothes Show Haul


    The Clothes Show came round again! I loved my first time there last year so of course I had to go again this year! I love discovering new brands and seeing products in person that I've only seen online.

    Helen-E Cosmetics had their glitters on offer at 4 for £10 and let's face it, you can never have too many glitters! Especially at this time of year! Although I'm pretty disappointed about the packaging as the names of the glitters ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND - so frustrating! But these are so pretty I can't wait to use these for a christmas makeup look! 

    I also picked up 3 pairs of mink lashes, 2 pairs from Doll Beauty and another pair from So Versailles. The customer service from both of these brands was absolutely incredible! The girls were all so helpful and genuinely wanted to spend time helping! I picked up Doll Beauty lashes in Sophia and Elle (I've worn the Elle style by the way and they are STUNNING) and the pair Power from So Versailles.



    My next purchase isn't something that I would normally purchase - but it's something that I've been looking into for a while. After seeing Sarah Ashcroft's amazing fitness journey with the help of Cute Nutrition - I was truly inspired. I decided enough was enough I want to be healthier and a better version of myself and I'm not waiting until the new year! To start me off I have the Chocolate Meal Replacement Shakes. It says 2 shakes a day but one shake for my midday meal is enough for me. Midday is around the time I start snacking on the wrong foods so hopefully this will keep me in control! It tastes amazing (chocolate ice cream) I drink mine with unsweetened soya milk. I cant wait to see how I get on with these and hopefully see what the new year brings and start my journey to a happier, healthier me!

    Did any of you visit the clothes show this year? What did you think? Did you pick up any goodies? Let me know in the comments below! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig