Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Tuesday, 22 November 2016

    The Perfect Christmas Gift for Tea Lovers!


    Ahhhh tea, you name it i'll drink it. Green tea, black tea, white tea, herbal tea, fruit tea - I love it all! For me tea is comforting, it's the first thing I drink in a morning I could not live without it.

    Last week I came across a new tea discovery, so if you're a tea person like myself carry on reading! I finished work around 4pm last Wednesday and I was on a mission to get all my christmas shopping done in one day (I refuse to be still shopping in December this year) and I came across a shop called T2 which I'd never seen or heard of before!

    So I popped in and it was like tea HEAVEN! They had EVERYTHING! No kidding they had tea making equipment that I've never even seen before! So I obviously had to treat myself to a little pre-christmas gift! (any excuse). After talking to the lovely assistant I decided to get a box of the Sleep Tight tea bags, the Gorgeous Geisha tea bags and the most beautiful and ridiculously extra tea glass I've ever owned. 


    The boxes of tea bags retail at £7.50 for 25 bags and the tea cup was £10. What a perfect little side gift for someone who loves tea.

    Both of the teas I bought taste amazing especially the Gorgeous Geisha! I can't wait to go back and try some more! What are you buying your loved ones this year? Do you have a tea lover in your life? Let me know in the comments below! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    4 comments

    1. I love tea so much, especially new, interesting herbal-type ones! I like cleansing ones and this sleepy tea sounds lovely as well!

      Tia | The 10am Blog

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is such a lovely idea! My fiance would love this, he loves tea and drinks 4-5 cups a day! x

      Yiota
      PinkDaisyLoves

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love this idea, thanks for sharing!

      Anika | anikamay.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is such a cute little gift! And it's affordable :) Thanks for the rec!

      Mili | Sharmtoaster

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig